From: Ilya A. Kriveshko [mailto:ilya@;kaon.com] Sent: November 8, 2002 10:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Redirect in XSP

If you want to redirect the browser to a new URL after the
pipeline has been constructed and the generation has (possibly)
started, you can do that by outputting the <META> tag in the
output HTML.

or

"0" means no delay.

How would this work if half of my page has already been
sent to the browser including the </HEAD> tag?
Please clarify.

Artur...