Dear colleagues,

if have a form and I want to upload a file from that form. When I define my
form as

<form name="form2" enctype="multipart/form-data" method="post">

the ordinary input fields will not be transferred.

When I use method="get" it works. Unfortunately I have to use the "post"
method because I have to transfer a lot of data and I'm not sure, whether
this is possible with the "get" method (because of limited URL length).

Splitting the form is not possible, because I need the rest of the data too.

Please help me, what can I do?

Thank you, best regards
- Volker -