I dont make use of it. But I use XSP. :-D

Try to change the order of the namespaces to:

<xsp:page
   xmlns:xsp-session="http://apache.org/xsp/session/2.0";
create-session="true"
   xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp";>

The check again the Java code. It is a interesting error. What version are
you using?

Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Tom Place dijo: