I have read that Cocoon 2.1
> supports XForms, however this version only exists as pre-release. I have
the following questions:

> Q1: When the final release of the Cocoon 2.1 will be available?

There are plans for an alpha version in the near future but no date. At the
moment you have to use a nightly build or to checkout the CVS.

I'm developing using cocoon2.1dev without having problems - but of course it
depends on the components you use. XMLForms run pretty stable. (I haven't
had any problems yet ...).

> Q2: Does anyone have experience processing XForms withing Cocoon?

There is good documentation about XMLForms.

Regards,
Reinhard