I still think you have a classpath problem; not a sitemap problem.
----- Original Message -----
From: "tom.troonbeeckx" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 6:21 AM
Subject: RE: integrating php with cocoon 2.0.3

> I have put the servlet in the webapps libarea. But still no go...
> In the sitemap.xmap i have defined the following.
>
> <map:match pattern="phptest">
>             <map:read mime-type="text/html"
> src="woonconsulent/content/php/test.php" type="php"/>
> </map:match>
>
> Im a newbie in the cocoonworld.  Maybe i just configured it wrong.
>
> Has anybody an idea how to configure the sitemap.xmap for php-pages.
>
> Thanx in advance....

org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector.select(Exca
> > liburComponentSelector.java:270)
> > at

org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.DefaultSitemapComponentSelector.select(DefaultSite
> > mapComponentSelector.java:101)
> > at

org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.DefaultSitemapComponentSelector.select(DefaultSite
> > mapComponentSelector.java:104)
> > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractStreamPipeline.setReader(Abstr
> > actStreamPipeline.java:140)
> > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingStreamPipeline.setReader(Cachin

org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.matchN10341(/sites/SOURCES/jakarta-tomcat

org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(/sites/SOURCES/jakarta-tomcat-4.0

.6/work/Standalone/localhost/cocoon/cocoon-files/org/apache/cocoon/www/sitem
> > ap_xmap.java:2701)
> > at

org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(/sites/SOURCES/jakarta-tomcat-4.0

.6/work/Standalone/localhost/cocoon/cocoon-files/org/apache/cocoon/www/sitem
> > ap_xmap.java:2538)
> > at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:224)
> > at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:179)
> > at

org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapManager.process(SitemapManager.java:154)
> > at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:575)
> > at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:999)
> > at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> > at

> > FilterChain.java:247)
> > at

> > ain.java:193)
> > at

> > va:243)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > 66)
> > at

> > at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> > at

> > va:190)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > 66)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(CertificatesValve.java:2
> > 46)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > 64)
> > at

> > at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2347)
> > at

> > )
> > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > 66)
> > at

> > java:170)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > 64)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:170
> > )
> > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > 64)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:468)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > 64)
> > at

> > at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> > at

> > :174)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > 66)
> > at

> > at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> > at

> > 1027)
> > at

org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.java:1125