Hi Joerg,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm using cocoon 2.1-dev and xalan 2.3.1. I don't know what you mean by "Is XSLTC already used by default?".

The problem is this:

I have a stylesheet with the following matcher:

<xsl:template match="psi:pageContent" name="psi_pageContent" mode="psi_pageContent">
<xsl:apply-templates select="psi:pageHead" mode="psi_pageHead"/>
<xsl:apply-templates select="psi:pageBody" mode="psi_pageBody"/>
<xsl:apply-templates select="psi:pageFoot" mode="psi_pageFoot"/>
</xsl:template>

and another stylesheet that imports the above stylesheet with an overriding matcher:

<xsl:template match="psi:pageContent" name="psi_pageContent" mode="psi_pageContent">
<xsl:apply-imports/>
</xsl:template>

However, the apply-imports on the second stylesheet does not appear to work - ie. the matcher in the imported sheet is not called. Have I done something obviously silly?

Thanks again,

Phil