oops - the regular expression match I gave you can
obviously cause problems because it's not restrictive
enough.  In a similar case, I use: <map:match
type="regexp" pattern="^admin[/]?$">... the brackets
don't have a functional purpose in this case - I just
find it easier to read that way.

Geoff

http://webhosting.yahoo.com