Hi Leszek,

> > <xsl:call-template name="category">
> > <xsl:with-param name="categoryid"><esql:get-int
> > column="categoryid"/></xsl:with-param>
> > </xsl:call-template>
> >
> > If I hardcode the parameter (e.g. replace '<esql:get-int
> > column="categoryid"/>' with '4') everything works fine.
> >
> AFAIR you are allowed to use ESQL only in XSPs as it's tags
> are converted to
> Java. So even trying to use and logicsheet in xsl is useless.
> Your xsp output
> should provide you with appropriate data
>       ouzo
Well, I do not think this is absolutely true. The page I finally want to
generate consists of an advertisement and some content categorys where a
user can select one category for which the content is presented. Since I did
not want to write a huge XSP, I tried to write my own logicsheet containing
kind of procedures. This works fine for the advertisements, just use the
defined tag <ad> in any XSP and I get what I want (using ESQL in the
logicsheet). However, the functionality for the content is too big for one
template. If I were mixing the calling and the called template with their
ESQL statements in one template, it would probably work - but that gives me
a big template and I want to avoid this. Using the current approach, I get
have to move the complete content functionality into the xsp itself ...

Greetings,

Andreas