At 10:24 22/11/02, Arjé Cahn wrote:
Cocoon-based Projects

CASTA\\ CMS
CASTA is a native XML Content Management System. It integrates Cocoon, X-Hive/DB, CASTA\\ XML Editor and CASTA\\ Publishing platform. It supports all major standards like XML, XSL, XPath, XQuery, XUpdate, Java and WebDAV. It is widely used in both governmental and commercial websites.

Is Casta open source? XHive isn't....

I'm not complaining either way - just want to know.

A few weeks ago I came across another commercial CMS based on XHive.... but I've forgotten the name :-)

Alex

Openweb Analysts Ltd, London.
Software For Complex Websites http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
Open Source Software Companies please register here http://www.OWAL.co.uk/oss_support/