Hello,
our whish is to integrate legacy servlets into cocoon processes. This worked
fine until we faced to the following need : how to dispatch a servlet output to
many targets with cocoon ?

More precisely, we want a client request to be sent to a legacy servlet, which
XML output is returned to client as HTML, AND automatically sent to an
administrator as PDF and/or XML stream via an e-mail (or at least, save PDF
and/or XML stream locally then warn administrator via an e-mail).

I found no way to do this in cocoon, after hours of net surfing. But I am a
cocoon newbie thus maybe I missed something obvious :-)

I use Cocoon 2.0.3, Tomcat 4.0 and JDK 1.3.1.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ronan