Chris Faulkner wrote:
Hello

I have some XML data which I am successfully transforming to SVG. I
want to serialize this to an image. I have got svg2jpeg and svg2png
working on both a Windows machine and a Linux machine, with Xvfb as
my X server. However, whilst the XSL to SVG performance is OK (after
some tuning), I have two problems with the rasterizing :

1. How can I change the size of the image ? It is coming back 400x400
pixels but I want it to be larger.
Depends on the SVG:

<svg width="400" height="400">
</svg>

2. The process is very slow. How can the rasterizers be tuned ? Has
anyone else experience with the performance of these serializers.
We never had really performance problems. Only the first usage of Batik
rasterizer is slow, but all other requests are ok.

Joerg

Thanks

Chris Faulkner