I generate a PDF -File via XSP -> XSL:FO . Now I got the problem, that I have no idea how to store the generated pdf-file. I do not want to do it on the client side (with the acrobat-reader) I want to stay on the server site. How can I move the content of the generate PDF in the browser to my server ? Or better, do not even want the the file will be displayed in the browser. Is there a way to save the content "before the browser" , maybe with the help of the sitemap ? or a script ?