> Where I can configure for all the pages the
> response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "No-Cache");

I'm using a filter for that:

in my web.xml-file:
  <filter>
    <filter-name>ModifyRequest</filter-name>

<filter-class>com.triplemind.asp.server.ModifyRequestFilter</filter-class>
  </filter>
  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>ModifyRequest</filter-name>
    <servlet-name>Cocoon2</servlet-name>
  </filter-mapping>

And a short Filter-Class:
  package com.triplemind.asp.server;
  import javax.servlet.Filter;
  import javax.servlet.FilterChain;
  import javax.servlet.FilterConfig;
  import javax.servlet.ServletRequest;
  import javax.servlet.ServletResponse;

  public class ModifyRequest implements Filter {
    private FilterConfig filterConfig = null;
    public ModifyRequest() { }
    public void init(FilterConfig filterConfig) {
      this.filterConfig = filterConfig;
    }
    public void doFilter(ServletRequest request,
                         ServletResponse response,
                         FilterChain chain) {
      try {
        response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "No-Cache");
        chain.doFilter(request, response);
      } catch(Exception e) {
        e.printStackTrace();
      }
    }
    public void destroy() { }
  }

hope, that helps.
I put some more features in my ModfiyRequest, to change the Request-URL, and
Cookies and put some more Header-Information, such as Expires-Headers.

Christoph Gaffga
[EMAIL PROTECTED]