Ok, point taken and noted.

I think I will have to maintain the server part of the
address in a separate file and do an 'include' in
the processing file - this way it should make the
maintainance easier (even if not intuitively obvious!)

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 01/12/2002 11:19:22 >>>
But AFAIK this is the only working solution. Both Batik and FOP only
work with absolute paths.

Joerg