Hi all

We are developing an XML based intranet for which we use Cocoon for publishing. The traditional flow of work is, Admin create microsoft word templates for various plan documents and the users use those template to generate their project plan documents. I found Chiba doing the same kind of work. Is there any tool available? Will Xforms help in creating this kind of interactive xml data creation. The main objective is that the user got freedom to add more descriptive data.

Expected your invaluable suggestions
Thanks in advance
With regards
Sreenivasan.

"Attitudes are much more important than aptitudes."
"Nothing is impossible for a willing heart"

Sreenivasan N.
Sony SARD
Ext 5816

Email. [EMAIL PROTECTED]