From: Hong Gia Dinh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 02 December 2002 09:21
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cocoon deploy in JBoss 3.0.4

Hi all,

I am getting crazy with the deploying Cocoon in JBoss 3.0.4 now.
i cant find any documents related for JBOss 3.0.4 so i tried :

1. remove from JBOSS/lib :
    - crimson.jar
    - jaxp.jar

2. copy in the JBOSS/lib :
    - xml-apis.jar
    - xercesImpl-2.0.0.jar
    - batik-all-1.5b1.jar

3. copy in JBOSS/server/default/lib :
    - xalan-2.3.1.jar

4. copy in JBOSS/server/default/deploy :
   - avalon-framework-4.1.2.jar
   - avalon-excalibur-4.1.jar
   - logkit-1.0.1.jar
   - cocoon.jar
   - cocoon.war

5. update  the claspath in JBOSS/bin/run.sh :

JBOSS_CLASSPATH="$JBOSS_CLASSPATH:$JBOSS_BOOT_CLASSPATH:$JAVAC_JAR:../lib/xml-apis.jar:../lib/xercesImpl-2.0.0.jar"

and when i tried to call http://localhost:8080/cocoon

i got :
cocoon was not initialized. cannot access request

and when itried to remove from cocoon/lib :
- xml-apis.jar
- xercesImpl-2.0.0.jar
- xalan-2.3.1.jar
-batik-all-1.5b1.jar
xt19991105.jar

and update in web.xml of cocoon :

init-param>

<param-name>extra-classpath</param-name>

<param-value>JBOSS/lib/xml-apis.jar:JBOSS/lib/xercesImpl-2.0.0.jar:JBOSS/server/default/lib/xalan-2.3.1.jar:JBOSS/server/default/lib/batik-all-1.5b1.jar</param-value>

</init-param>

i also got error above.
can you all help me?
thnks alot iin advance
GD

--

This e-mail is confidential and is intended for the named recipient only. If
you receive it in error please destroy the message and all copies. Kainos