Hi!

I'm currently trying to get Cocoon 2.1 (i.e. CVS Head) running on Websphere 4.x,
or to be more exact on the Integreated Websphere Test Environment of WSAD 4.1.0.
While every things works perfectly well with Tomcat, on Webshpere I experience problems
with redirects. For example: trying to laucht the cocoon sample page with
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/
wrongly redirects me to the following url:
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/cocoon/samples/welcome
which is obviosly wrong (two successive "coocon/" entries) and therefore only results
in a fatal Internal Server Error: Failed to load sitemap...

Entereing the correct URL directly (i.e. http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/welcome)
works perfectly well.

Any clues what to do ?

thanks,