Martin Holz wrote:
Thanks Didier.

I still get the same exception :-(
I am using revision 1.9 of LDAPTransformer from cvs HEAD. Nicola moved it to a block a week ago, but did not change it otherwise.
Not /yet/ ;-)

I'm going to use it for the first time in the next days for my intranet, so I need it fixed too if it's broken.
Actually I will also need to make addition possible, we'll see...

Which version of cocoon do you use?

            - verba volant, scripta manent -