Hello everybody,

I'm using XMLForm and its possibility to access to DOM nodes.

Here is the code in the view (form.xml):

<xf:selectOne ref="/workstationType">
  <xf:caption>Workstation Type</xf:caption>
  <xf:itemset nodeset="listValues/document/typeOfWorkstation/item">
    <xf:caption ref="description"/>
    <xf:value ref="@id"/>
  </xf:itemset>
  <xf:violations class="error"/>
</xf:selectOne>

The problem is when I load the web app page (containing the node field) for the first
time (after a Tomcat or Browser restart), the "value" and "caption" fields are empty
although the number of <option> are right.

Here is the HTML source when the fields are empty (first load):

Here is the HTML source when the fields are OK (not first load):

The node is initialized in the Bean (model) conctructor.

Is anybody could help me to understand what's happen?!?
I'm really desparate because I really don't know what could be the problem!

When a web page is loaded, which methods or actions are called?

Thank you
Sylvain