Hello List,

I've got now a strange behaviour, which I can't explain myself, but which
look
like it is related to this thread.

I'm using xmlform and generated some dom data to feed the form with database

values. Tthe dom is created correctly, but I'm having problems referencing
it
or at least a strange behaviour.

I'll tried this one here to output the dom:

----- code -------------------------
<items>
        <xf:repeat nodeset="/transaction/item">
                <item type="entry">
                        <no><xf:output ref="@number" /></no>
                        <desc><xf:output ref="descr" /></desc>
                        <unit_price><xf:output ref="price" /></unit_price>
                        <qty><xf:output ref="qty" /></qty>
                        <extamt><xf:output ref="extamt" /></extamt>
                </item>
        </xf:repeat>
</items>
----- /code ------------------------