Hi ALL

I am trying to build a search engine which search based on keyword to give document URL. The documents can be xml, pdf, word. How can i build a search engine.

Design 1 : Use Xindice native database to keep the keywords, location of the document. Search into it and get the URL and give it as hyperlink.
Design 2 : Save XML documents with keywords directly into Xindice and retrive

Is there any method i can do a search were the keywords and the documents are seperate? Kindly help me out

Thanks in advance
Sreenivasan.

"Attitudes are much more important than aptitudes."
"Nothing is impossible for a willing heart"

Sreenivasan N.
Sony SARD
Ext 5816

Email. [EMAIL PROTECTED]