I am doing an XPath search on my Xindice database with IExplorer and I get the
results in XML in my browser.
I use an URL that looks somethin like:
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/xmldb/coll1/coll2?xpath=//NODE[contains("TheQuery")]

The result of that comes in XML. But I want to transform it to HTML with a
stylesheet. I have a working stylesheet but I don't seem to get te
transformation working in the cocoon sitemap. Does anyone know how to do this
or maybe another way to search the Xibndice database without having to index
it?