Hy, Mathew

Thank you very much for your quick answer.
I will do as you propose and send my request
to Ivelin. Hopefully we will come to a quick
and usable result.

best regards, hussayn

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hussayn,

from a quick look at the code I don't think the WebServiceProxyGenerator
tracks cookies from the remote server. So that would need to be added. Or
perhaps Ivelin already has this. Adding this capability to the generator is
a good idea anyway.

I would suggest you send Ivelin a mail. He may not read your post as you
sent it to the -users list.

Matthew