-----Original Message-----
From: Bordet, Simone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

Hi,

Did you try the cocoon pseudo-protocol?  <map:call
resource="cocoon://stdout"> for the root sitemap,
cocoon:/stdout for one in the same sitemap.
Tried, no luck.
I've tried also to setup a local resource that calls the resource
in the root sitemap, again no luck.

It seems to me that resources referenced by a sub sitemap can
only be local to the sub sitemap, and resources in the root
sitemap cannot be referenced in any way, as I always get a:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Sitemap: resource 'stdout'
not found: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
org.apache.cocoon.www.file_.D_.Catalina.webapps.cocoon.simon.simon
_xmap.resource_stdout(org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.Stream
Pipeline, org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.EventPipeline,
java.util.List, org.apache.cocoon.environment.Environment,
java.lang.String, boolean)

It seems to me that the method is always looked up locally to the
sub sitemap.

It seems strange to me that resources, that are pipelines
"factored out" for reuse, cannot be called from a sub sitemap, I
must miss something very obvious.

Anyone knows how to solve this problem ?

Thanks

Simon