Hi,

can anyone tell me how to make a sitemap recognize the use of an input
module? I followed the documentation about using modules literally, but the
sitemap generator does not seem to recognize the syntax. Here is the
fragment of my sitemap:

<map:resources>
        <map:resource name="controller">

                <map:generate type="serverpages"
src="docs/templates/controller.xsp">
                        <map:parameter name="event" value="action" />
                </map:generate>
                <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
                <map:transform src="stylesheets/{attribute:style}.xsl" />
                <map:serialize type="html" />

        </map:resource>
 </map:resources>

The idea is to use a request attribute ("style") - set before the pipeline
is processed - to define the stylesheet to be used. However, the generated
sitemap Java code still handles the "{attribute:style}" as a regular
substitution by calling "substitute(list, "{attribute:style}")" while I
would have expected a call to the corresponding input module.

It's also not clear from the doc when the sitemap expects an input module,
e.g. when is "attribute" recognized as an input module and when as an output
module?

Thanks,
Francis

Ing. FRA Vermeulen