Mark Pembury wrote:
Hi

I'm using Cocoon 2.0.3 with the LDAP option enabled, Tomcat 4.0.4, and
XIndices 1.0

I'm trying to get the LDAPTransformer to work. I've set-up a simple LDAP
database using Qcslapd. I can browser and connect to the local LDAP server
using JNDI with no problem.
I'm using Qcslapd too with Cocoon, and for me it works.
But there seem to be bugs in some cases, and I've not yet had time to follow up on them, since for me it works.

When I set-up a Cocoon LDAPTransformer example I
get the following problem

[LDAPTransformer] Error in LDAP-Query: javax.naming.PartialResultException:
[LDAP: error code 9; remaining name 'o=ark-online.net'.
The query I'm submitting is
<page xmlns:ldap="http://apache.org/cocoon/LDAP/1.0";>
<execute-query xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/LDAP/1.0";>
<initializer>com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory</initializer>
<serverurl>ldap://localhost:389/o=ark-online.net</serverurl>
<scope>SUBTREE_SCOPE</scope>
<password>password</password>
<searchbase>o=ark-online.net</searchbase>
<show-attribute>true</show-attribute>
<filter><![CDATA[(&(uid=mark.pembury*)(objectclass=groupOfUniqueNames))]]></
filter>
</execute-query>
</page>

Has anyone come across this before. Does anyone use the LDAPTransformer?
<?xml version="1.0"?>

<page>
<execute-query xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/LDAP/1.0";>
<initializer>com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory</initializer>
<serverurl>ldap://localhost</serverurl>
<debug>TRUE</debug>
<searchbase>o=AISA,c=IT</searchbase>
<filter><![CDATA[(objectclass=*)]]></filter>
</execute-query>

</page>

This is the query that currently I'm using inhouse for my company adressbook (small), see if there is anything that you might infer from it.

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- verba volant, scripta manent -