Lajos Moczar and myself are pleased to let the
community know that our book, the Cocoon Developer's
Handbook, is now available.  It has been published by
Sams (http://www.sams.com) and is available from their
website as well as all the usual suspects like Amazon,
Barnes and Noble etc.

The book covers pretty much all of the proven
features, architecture and components.  We have also
got lots of detailed coverage of other topics such as
internationalisation, searching, entity catlogs,
portals, SOAP, extending Cocoon, reference material
developing apps, tuning and much more.

The relevant source code is available from Lajos' and
my sites (http://galatea.com and
http://www.pigbite.com respectively).

If you get hold of a copy then please let us know what
you think!

Shameless plug over ;-)

Best regards

Jeremy & Lajos