Hello

The i18n transformer is a great solution for the creation of multilingual
content. So far I have found no documentation on how to best implement
language change. ATM I see two possibilities:

(1) create URL's with ?locale=xx_YY

(2) store the state of the actual user locale in the session

While (1) is straightforward to achieve with stylesheet parameters, it feels
somewhat messy. Solution (2) seems more elegant, however I need some advice
how to:

(2a) store and change the locale in the session
(2b) query the locale from the session and handle it to the i18n-transformer

I guess (2b) is what LocaleAction is for.

Thanks for all hints

Martin

--
Martin Lüthi                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]