Sorry about the HTML.  Guess I assumed that I couldn't get HTML
through because when I had tried to post pure HTML -- by accident --
(and not HTML & plain), I got a message that said it didn't accept
HTML.  I thought that it was just accepting the plain and ditching
the HTML, but if you saw it, I guess not...

Anyway... where did you determine that the sitemap is set up wrong?
I looked and I'm not altogether sure how the sitemap specifies where
to look.  ( My best guess is the referrer section? )

On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:19:36 -0500, Geoff Howard wrote:
>It looks like your sitemap is looking for helloworld.xml in cocoon-
>dev/ not
>cocoon-dev/tutorial/
>
>Without knowing any more about what sitemap matches you have set up,
>it's
>hard
>to tell what's going on.
>
>Oh and by the way, your email client is sending html email which
>will not
>win you friends on the list.  Some people with text-only clients
>will have a
>hard time even reading your messages and won't bother.
>
>Hope that helps,
>Geoff Howard

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>For additional commands, e-mail: