Hello!

I created a coplet inside the portal-framework. right now i want to use
the layout from the portal to build in my webpages, which are linked from
a coplet.

to clarify the situation: in the coplet there are some links like this:

on that page sunspotdemoVerpackung-Beispiele
I want to use for example the backgrouncolor from the portal, which is
choosen by the user.

(there is no problem to involve the background color from the portal in
the coplet)

does anybody has a proper solution?

Thx!

wolfgang