Hi,

I'm using cocoon 2.0.4, and after calling a request that causes
an exception, sometimes I get an EmptyStackException from the
environment stack.

I traced this behavior, and found out that, the environment
stack is sometimes not initialized, when the request is
just starting to process, meaning, on the first call to
CocoonComponentManager#enterEnvironment, environmentStack.get()
returns an empty EnvironmentStack with offset = 1.

I think resetting the thread's EnvironmentStack on entry
(CocoonServlet#service) will solve this, but I'm not sure if
that is the right solution. (I'm not fluent with the behavior
of this part of the system)

Please help me solve this.

Thanks,

Amir Rosen