Title: Return value from Stored Procedure

Please, can you give me an example,
how can i get the return-value of 3. "OUT"-parameter here:

<esql:call>{call sp_add_user(<esql:parameter direction="in" type="String"><xsp-request:get-parameter name="username"/></esql:parameter>,

        <esql:parameter direction="in" type="String"><xsp:expr>userpass</xsp:expr></esql:parameter>,
        <esql:parameter direction="out" type="Int"></esql:parameter>)}
</esql:call>

I have always "no results", but my Stored Procedure returns always 888:

procedure sp_add_user(
name in varchar2 default null,
pass in varchar2 default null,
outer out number)
as
temp_int int;
begin
  temp_int :=888;
  outer := temp_int;
end sp_add_user;

I use Oracle 8, Tomcat 4.0.16 and Cocoon 2.0.3.

This is very important and i cannot find anything in internet about it.
Thank you very much!
Best regards.