Hello,

hello I have a question related to xmlform and database connections.

I would like to know which would be the best way to implement database
connections and querys.
So far I tried to put all database connection into methods within the
javabean. therefore I didn't used the cocoon database connection pool.
I run into several problems as I tried this.
I also tried to get a connection from the cocoon connection pool in
the action class of the xmlform. after I got this I passed the connection
to the bean. this seemes to work, but causes sometimes system hangs and
its in my opinion not a good solution.

My question is now what would be a good way to feed the databean
with data from a database?
Should be all database actions take place in the action class?

ciao Lars