Per subject, it does not work, please help if possible. Forgot
to include the stack trace errors on my previous post today:

Cocoon 2 - Internal server error

type fatal

message Language Exception

description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language
Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error
compiling sitemap_xmap: Line
1928, column 58: method substitute(java.util.List,
java.lang.String) not found in class
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap Line 1930, column 14: method
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap Line 1939, column 41:
method substitute(java.util.List, java.lang.String) not found in
class
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap Line 2008, column 39: method
substitute(java.util.List,.......<snip snip snip>

stack-trace

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error
compiling sitemap_xmap:
Line 1928, column 58:  method substitute(java.util.List,
java.lang.String) not found in class
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap
Line 1930, column 14:  method substitute(java.util.List,
java.lang.String) not found in class
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap
Line 1939, column 41:  method substitute(java.util.List,
java.lang.String) not found in class
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap...<snip snip snip>

Thanks in advance for helping me resolve.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com