Hi,

I am very new in cocoon and i have got a big problem ...

I have a xml file with svg elements included, and i use fragment extractor
to separate the svg content.
I have to serialize the svg to SVG format and make it read by the Adobe
Viewer

I don't know how to use the serilizer "svgxml", there's no examples and when
i try to use it after a pipeline like

<map:pipeline>
    <map:match pattern="svgtrial">
        <map:generate src="xml-with-svg.xml"/>
        <map:transform type="extractor"/>
        <map:transform src="fragment-extractor.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize type="html"/>
    </map:match>
   <map:match pattern="*.svg">
    <map:generate src="{1}" type="extractor"/>
    <map:serialize type="svgxml"/>
   </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

I have got a real html page with a embed tag, witch link to the good "*.svg"
file but the source code of the svg is bad, it looks like
<?xml ...?>
<svg:svg width ....>
     <svg:rect ....
     <svg;circle .....
</svg:svg>

so Adobe viewer can't read it, I didn't know what to do , so I read the
mailing-list and find a way to only have tags <svg> and <svg:svg>
with this mail :
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=103176230230148&w=2

This mail gave me a way to result this first problem :

I have got a xml file which look like :

xmlns="http://datagram.nl/survey";>
<head>
</head>

<svg  width="600" height="350" xmlns:actor="http://www.ircam.fr/actor";
     xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/";
     xmlns:rdf = "http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#";
     xmlns:rdfs = "http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#";
     onload="producer()">
 <metadata >
 </metadata>
 <script><![CDATA[
somescript
]]</script>

<g >
some XML
</g>

</svg>

<player> some XML </player>

and a pipeline like this :

<map:pipeline>
    <map:match pattern="svgtrial">
        <map:generate src="xml-with-svg.xml"/>
        <map:transform type="j-extractor"/>
        <map:transform src="fragment-extractor.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize type="html"/>
    </map:match>
   <map:match pattern="*.svg">
    <map:generate src="{1}" type="extractor"/>
    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
   </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

It works good without the script elements and deliver the svg, but, the
problem is that I dont know how to put a <script><![CDATA[ .... ]]></script>
in my svg file, :
If I put it directly in my xml-with-svg.xml file ( like the exemple below),
under the element <svg>, after the extractor I obtain a svg file with
thousands of CDATA section inside the script element
More, I have no way to transform the file after the <map:generate src="{1}"
type="extractor"/> with a transformer, ( even if I put an XSL "identity"
between the generato and the seralizer of the svg)

( The CDATA must be with the svg, not in other places for my purpose)

May someone will help me to find the solution ...

Sam