Hello,

with cocoon 2.1 dev cvs version from Jan 9 2003,
Java 1.4.0, Tomcat 4.1.12,
I have the following problem. Local variables seem not to be hold
separately in different continuations, i.e. one continuation modifies the
vars of another.

Execute the sample program and look at the variable "i". If I press
"increment", all is fine and "i" gets incremented, also for "decrement".
But if you press "Reload" in your browser, "i" gets incremented or
decremented, too, depending on the last intended operation executed.

I think this behaviour is different from the one described in
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/flow/continuations.html
where a continuation "contains a snapshot of the stack trace, including
all the local variables".

My interpretation of the latter is, that "i" shouldn't change on
"Reload".

Is this difference on docu and behaviour bug or feature :-), or my
misunderstanding of the flow concept?

Martin Koeppe