Dear all,

I'm please to announce the availability of the CVSSource I talked about recently on cocoon-dev.

This component allows adding new protocols to the ones available in Cocoon (such as "resource:", "cocoon:", etc) which are linked "live" to a remote CVS repository. These protocols are _writeable_ : reading a CVSSource gets the latest revision of the corresponding file, and writing it creates a new revision.

The implementation is based on a LGPL'ed library and so cannot be hosted on Apache's CVS. Steven Noels kindly accepted to host it on cocoondev.org. So everything is available at :
http://www.cocoondev.org/projects/cvssource.html

This is still to be considered experimental, although already used on real projects. So I'm awaiting your comments, suggestions and patches !

Enjoy,
Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez Anyware Technologies