Hi All,

Currently my sitemap is setup like the following:

<map :match pattern="w3c.rss">
<map :generate src="http://www.w3.org/2000/08/w3c-synd/home.rss"/>
<map :transform src="/path/to/getRSS.xsl"/>
<map :serialize type="html"/>
</map>

So when I type the following line in my browser:
http://my.server.com:8080/cocoon/mount/test/w3c.rss

It gets me the content of the W3C RSS feed

However, I wanna to configure my sitemap such that, when I request:
http://my.server.com:8080/cocoon/mount/test/
http://www.w3.org/2000/08/w3c-synd/home.rss

It should work as well. So I tried to write the following:

<map :match pattern="*.rss">
<map :generate src="{1}.rss"/>
<map :transform src="/path/to/getRSS.xsl"/>
<map :serialize type="html"/>
</map>

But it doesn't work. Any ideas?

Theoratically it should work... right???

In Peace,
Saqib Ali