Hi all!

I need the answer on simple (may be) question:

Why does not implemets procedure

           setup(
                      SourceResolver resolver,
                      Map            objectModel,
                      String         src,
                      Parameters     par)

in cocoon Serializers (implements configure(Configuration configuration) only)?

How I can implement loading sitemap parameters into cocoon serializers like as in
setup() procedure (like in generators, transformers), if it possible?

--

Best regards,
Yury Mikhienko.