I'm having a hard time with logicsheets at the moment. I can't seem to get
global XSLT variables working. Am I doing something wrong?

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"...

<xsl:variable name="datasource"><input:get-attribute module="global"
name="datasource" as="string"/></xsl:variable>

nor

<xsl:variable name="datasource">dkitCareers</xsl:variable>

work

<xsl:template match="mh:get-editable-region">
    <xmldb:collection uri="xmldb:xindice:///db/{$datasource}">
</xsl:template>

I've looked at the generated java code and it's replacing {$datasource} with
nothing

Also, do others find working with Cocoon very frustrating? When you make a
change it takes forever for the web-app to reload and re-compile the java
class, espcially when it takes up so much memory. Also even when using the
logs its very hard to track down bugs in ones code especially logicsheets.
But generally I like Cocoon though I wish it was more straight-forward to
develop with it.

Thx in advance,
Mark