Hi all,

I'm trying to initialize the model of a XMLForm app each time I call this app.
This app is launching from the Cocoon portal, in an authenticated environment.

I have followed the solution coming from the posts in this list (thank you for that).
The solution was to override the getFormModel() method in the Action class to
initialize the model inside.

I've done this but I still have a problem: the initialization is proceeded only the
first time I call the app (the action) and not each time.
What should I do for doing this?
Is there maybe a session problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you