Thanks to those people who had made a valiant effort to make
the Documentation more understandable.  My plead to you
"authors" is to make these document fit into one viewable page
including the left side navigation menu.  I do find it very
distracting to scroll horizontally right to left back and forth
as I easily lost track which line I was on. I am hoping this
suggestion is not overly difficult to accomplish.
  Less motion translate to lesser stress on the arm and avoid
that repetitive stress syndrome (carpal tunnel?). What do you
think?

Thank you,
enio

http://mailplus.yahoo.com