Hi,

   I try to use the sunRise logout action and the logout action itself
   works fine redirecting me to some page i stated to redirect to. But
   as I see it doesn't clear the context, the user is still logged in
   (after calling a protected resource I get access to it instantly)
   .. I think that I should call some context clearing action, perhaps
   some xsp or sth ? any ideas what to do about it?

   the action is defined in the main project dir as :

   <map:action name="sunRise-auth"
src="org.apache.cocoon.sunshine.sunrise.acting.AuthAction">
               <handlers>
                         <handler name="Einformatyka"
xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0";
xmlns:sunshine="http://sunshine.sundn.de/sunshine/1.0";>
                                  <redirect-to uri="account/login"/>
                                  <authentication uri="cocoon://account/login-check"/>
                         </handler>
               </handlers>
   </map:action>
   <map:action name="sunRise-login"
src="org.apache.cocoon.sunshine.sunrise.acting.LoginAction"/>
   <map:action name="sunRise-logout"
src="org.apache.cocoon.sunshine.sunrise.acting.LogoutAction"/>
   <map:action name="sunRise-loggedIn"
src="org.apache.cocoon.sunshine.sunrise.acting.LoggedInAction"/>

   and the resource itself is defined in the account subdir sitemap as
   <map:match pattern="logout">
              <map:act type="sunRise-logout">
                       <map:parameter name="handler" value="Einformatyka"/>
              </map:act>
              <map:redirect-to uri="login"/>
   </map:match>

   so loggin in, error-handling works fine, only this last thing .. it
   redirects to "login" but doesn't logout the user, doesn't clear the