Thanks Geoff

Well, yes, I actually started going thru the mail lists and found your link
below. It is helpful, but I cannot get some of the features to work.  I DO
have the FilePartFile bit working, though I would not like to store such
files on the disk.

I gave these two init params:

<init-param>
<param-name>autosave-uploads</param-name>
<param-value>false</param-value>
</init-param>

<init-param>
<param-name>overwrite-uploads</param-name>
<param-value>allow</param-value>
</init-param>

I basically want to keep them in memory, and then use a FilePartArray to
save the file contents into the database, but I am having trouble with that.
Cocoon does not seem to be recognizing these parameters.  Incidentally, I am
using 2.0.4, and I built it under java1.4.

I put the <init-param>s with the other init-params in web.xml, but strangely
did not see any places for it in the web.xml file as it existed.  I thouight
there would be placeholders for it, but I could not find them.  Anyways, I
might be missing something.  My main problem now is that when I submit a
file multiple times, it keeps renaming the file 0_[filename], 1_[filename],
etc..  I think my workaround will be to just delete the file once I am done
with it, but I would like to keep it in memory if at all possible.

Thanks  very much for your help!

Collin