Why don't you write a stored procedure on SQL Server ?
Something like

create procedure myProc as

declare myCurs cursor for "your first select that gets the array"

open myCurs
fetch from myCurs into ....
while (@@fetch_status = 0)
  begin
    insert into ......
    fetch next from ....
  end

This is an example of such a stored procedure.  It writes values from one query
into another ....

CREATE PROCEDURE spADMINExportTranslations
as
        declare @ID int
        declare @Text varchar(7000)
        declare @Line varchar(7000)