I just wanted to say that I got Cocoon to run in
WebSphere 5.  However, it was not the cocoon.war file
from the download, but instead Chello.  For some
reason, after setting up a chello web app, everything
worked fine.  The only major difference I could see
between the two implementations was the fact that
chello puts the cocoon.xconf file in the root of the
web app, whereas cocoon.war puts it in the WEB-INF
directory.

Well, I'm off to write some xsp's!!!

-Cameron McKenzie
Perficient Education