Hello Eduardo,

Eduardo Zurita wrote:
Hello,
The XML file I am retrieving from server has a embedded dtd.
I would like to know if cocoon can support embedded dtd.
yes, of course. It's the task of the parser, by default in Cocoon it's Xerces.

The problem is:
When I try to use "&nbsp" in my XSL file, cocoon generates a exception with the message "The entity "nbsp" was referenced, but not declared".
The problem is, that the XSL is another XML file, that is parsed, and so it must also include the DTD.

In the source XML file the entity "nbsp" is defined in a embedded dtd.
Can anybody help me, please?
Or you simply use  .

Thanks in advance.
Eduardo.