Hi, I think that Xforms will be mainy used for web DB app.

I am using this opensource tool that can be extended to build other
formats from an database design. His name is Druid you can find it at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/druid

I  can said that I already build my postgresql database using this
excelent tool.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Josema Alonso dijo: