Robert,

I think I misunderstood you.

Did you want the same approach (servlets + EJB + XSL) to work In Cocoon ? It could be
done, it's only a configuration problem... but
what's the point ?

I mean, if you want to show how Cocoon could help developing apps you should go the
Cocoon way a little.

This is why I thought useful re-factoring your sample using the sitemap... did you
need something else, or what ?

Regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant