Hi there,

are there any cocoon users in the wuerzburg area to meet
on a regular/nonregular base ... we can provide the space
for up to 10-15 people.

Beginners (like me) and advanced users are more than welcome.

If this sounds good to anyone, please drop me a note at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sorry for bothering all the other cocoon users around, but
thats currently all what I can give back to the community.

--Michael